Wednesday 27 February 2013

safe heaven -good entertainment, but certainly a chick flick,


director-lasse hallstorm
cast-julianne hough , josh duhamel , cobie smulders
genre--drama , mystery , romance , thriller
my rating-5.8/10

OK, lets start off with the only negative of this movie, It is very very slow moving movie. Now the positives, I understand the need to build the storyline and build the relationship which nearly took the whole movie, but a love story is always slow to build to a point where it is believable. This movie had everything, and I have to say that the ending makes this entire 2 hour movie worthwhile. As the movie progresses you get small hints of things and they never really sink in until the ending when you realize "Why did I not see that" This movie had me with tears in my eyes which of course being a male, I can never tell my friends about! When you go to this movie, be prepared to be a tad bored for most of the movie, but it will all come together and provide you some great emotions as well as a fantastic ending that you may never see coming. The only reason did not give this movie a higher rating was due to the long road it takes to build the movie up for the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment