Tuesday 14 May 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness -It just left me frustrated.....

                                              Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Poster
director-j.j abrams
cast - chris pine ,zoe saldana ,Zachary Quinto
genre - sci-fi , action , adventure 
release date -16 may 2013 (USA)
plot summary -After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
my rating -5.7

my review- This one, honestly and truly is the worst Star Trek movie I've ever seen. It's even pretty bad compared to other movies. I've seen all old movies till date and all the series and this doesn't do them even remote justice.

It was only a massively impressive visual show and nothing more.

The Plot was flatter than a tennis tables surface, filled with extremely predictable actions and too many clichés to count. Extremely over acting by the cast, they try to imitate the original actors and for the first movie was amusing, cause it's wasn't that much screen time, but now... my god at some moments it was truly painful to watch. 

I'm also truly amazed how those people survive in space if this is their professional behavior. I reminds me for Prometheus crew, worst space explorers ever.

The Klingons were complete retards being in the movies just because they should. 

If you wanna see an amazing visual show and tons of over the top pointless action, go and check it out. If you wanna see a real Star Trek movie though, stick to the already existing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment