Thursday 23 May 2013

the hangover part 3 -The Final Episode of a Historic Trilog

                                                  The Hangover Part III (2013) Poster
director- todd philips
cast - bradley cooper ,ed helms , zack galifianakis
genre -comedy
release date -23may ,2013
plot summary -This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.
my raiting -5.3/10

my review -
 Right off the bat I noticed that the third installment of the series, though filled with awkward moments and hilarious one liners, has much more of an actual plot than the previous two seemed to have. It revolves around a drug dealer/business man who is hunting down Chow (who did a spectacular job in his role as always) to get back 21 million dollars in gold that Chow has stolen from him. The drug dealer kidnaps Doug and threatens to kill him if the rest of the wolfpack are unable to bring Chow (who is in hiding) back to him in three days.

The crew worked well together and the movie, though still fresh in my head, was very enjoyable. I wouldn't go out to say it's the best Hangover of them all, but I also wouldn't say it was the worst. Full of moments, hilariously awkward scenes, and Zach Galifianakis, this Hangover gets a 6/10 rating from me.

It's a movie you're going to want to go see, and a movie you won't mind spending a few bucks on. If you're easily offended, you'll hate this movie (even I thought they pushed the limit on a few of their jokes in this one, but hey, it's an adult comedy). I thought the near 2 hour run time felt much shorter and I thought the acting was great

No comments:

Post a Comment