Saturday 2 March 2013

21 and over -A Hang Over+Jackass+American Pie Combo

                                                   21 and Over (2013) Poster
director-john lucas ,scott moore
cast- Miles TellerJustin ChonJonathan Kelt
genre-comedy
my rating-6

Saw a special screening of this yesterday and thought to myself "This is a juvenile version of the Hangover" only to realize it was from the makers of the Hangover. I particularly enjoyed this movie because there was some serious moments which I thought brought a sense of balance, but of course there was a happy ending. "21 and Over" sort of has the same qualities as "The Hangover", but differs in age and plot. Also, like "The Hangover", the cast was primarily Caucasian which to me seems unrealistic, but it's just a movie at the end of the day. 

You will instantly laugh as soon as the movie starts and won't stop until the end. If you loved the hangover you should definitely see "21 and Over"



No comments:

Post a Comment